Your tastebuds won't want to wait until this has cooled down. Follow this recipe to create a delicious banana bread with a little extra caffeine kick to it!
ViBE ENERGY BANANA BREAD
VEGAN & NO ADDED SUGAR
• 1 ViBE energy bar
• 3 medium ripe bananas
• 1/4 cup vegan butter softened
• 1 cup sugar substitute (I used pure brand)
• 1 1/2 cup unbleached flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tbsp vanilla extract
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
• Mash bananas until smooth
• Add the ViBE energy bar broken into 3-4 pieces, vanilla extract, butter and half of the
mashed bananas into a food processor until no chunks of the bar are left. Pour back into the
rest of the banana mix.
• Add the cup of sugar into the wet ingredients and mix well.
• In a separate bowl add all of the dry ingredients. Use a whisk so there is no clumps of flour.
• Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix together well.
• Bake for 1 hour until edges are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
• Once you remove from the oven, let the bread cool for about a half an hour.
• Best kept in the fridge for the week and served warmed with toppings of choice. Ex) Butter,
Peanut butter, jelly, fruits and more.
MACROS PER SLICE
8 Slices per loaf